Farewell Wishes

  • Wherever you go, I'll find you and make you laugh.
  • I also have a good sense of humour but not that much to leave you alone.
  • To get rid of me is not that easy as you think. My heart will always be with you. Can't help it.
  • You think you are going away? No way! I'll be with you, no matter what.
  • Can't wait to see you again. I know that you'll have great success.
  • I'm not sad that you are going. Well, just a little bit. But I'm glad that you'll dreams will come true at last.
  • I know I'll miss you but I know that you want to succeed very much and that is half way to it!
  • Now you are going to meet with new people, to have new friends. This is not bad, but don't forget the old ones – we'll be thinking about you!
  • We hope that there you'll find friends who'll care about you as much as we do.
  • I'm sure you are on the highroad to success. Go for it!
  • I did not realize that you have such a black sense of humour. I also want you to be happy, but to go away never occurred to me as an option!
  • No, no, no! This isn't the end. I'm not done with you yet!
  • Be honest to your principles and to your loving friends. I hope that includes me as well!
  • Stick to your old friends and you'll never go wrong! We'll always support you!
  • I know that you'll be far away but I'm not sad since our souls can't be separated. That's for life!
  • Taste the sweets of success and never forget that your friends also contributed to it!
  • I want you to become a success story, to be happy and to come back soon!
  • Maybe we won't see each other again. Who knows? But I am sure we met for a reason and if this reason is to make you happy, I'll be happy too.
  • Go! There are a lot of wonderful things waiting for you! Just don't forget to share them with me!
  • I wish you mountains of success but don't get intoxicated with it. Like it or not, we are all mortal.
  • I know that you are a good soldier and I wish you to become a general in life! Forward march!
  • Knowing you is already a great happiness. Now go and make happy other people too!
  • Go ahead! Leave me! I'm just your best friend!
  • I'm sure we'll meet again and I'm not sad. Don't be sad too! There is always hope!
  • When you want something very bad, it happens. I just can't believe that you wanted to go away from me that bad!
  • Always be yourself and I'll always love you but only under this condition!
  • Don't worry! With so many friends you can't fall. Even if you want to.
  • We'll be with you when you have troubles. Be with us when you have not!


FOLLOW and JOIN to Get Update!

Social Media Widget SM Widgets




Demo Blog NJW V2 Updated at: 3:15 AM

0 Komen:

Post a Comment

Popular